Blogger allows you to use Custom domain such as .com .net and any other extension.
Step by step how to use custom domain in Blogger :
- Prepare your custom domain, check your domain availability at http://domains.cutelittleowl.com . Note: Choose domain provider that support free dns.
- You may continue the process to order the domain, or simply contact us and let us do the rest.
- After you own the domain, it is time to configure the domain.
- Login to your domain control panel, and choose FreeDNS service or DNS Management.
Add these ipaddress into Destination Address :
- Then don’t forget to add CNAME record for www of your domain to ghs.google.com, this is necessary if you want to enable direct www to your blogger.
- Now, go to your blogger setting
- Then insert your domain.
- Done, now you have custom domain directed to your blogger.
Eka, the owner of mybaligift.com is one of my very patient customer. Thanks for your understanding mbak *hug*